INTRO

I am a person who loves everything about art.

Graphic design, photography even music is all everything that I love a lot since years ago.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

AT RDJ



In 2007, I make a concept, a DJ community which has DJ studio, DJ course, DJ management and Party Organizer as a unity inside.

Next on 2008, this concept been realized as a creation which been given a name is RDJ [Rumah DJ]. Here, I also have a special affinity of profession of a DJ until I decide to seriously mastering this profession.

Caused by observe and following the blooming of entertainment industry, not only make me as talent, then I also start to make a method of teaching in mastering of DJ set ‘til finally I become a teacher in RDJ.

Furthermore, now I also start to produce a song.

No comments:

Post a Comment